Terms and Conditions
Effective date: December 23, 2016
Fixed or it’s free: If a successful repair is not possible or you are not happy with the repairs performed by Dog On Great LLC you will not be charged any fees.
Time to complete repair(s): Although Dog On Great LLC will make every attempt to complete all repairs in a timely manner, troubleshooting issues may be a time consuming process and you will be charged at a rate previously discussed and agreed upon to complete the repair. If Dog On Great LLC is requested or required to conduct further research on a specific issue in order to complete the repair, or a piece of software or command needs to run in the background, you will not be billed for this additional research time. The Remote Support or In-Home Support may need to be rescheduled in this event. The rescheduled Remote Support or In-Home Support will resume with the amount of time previously remaining.
Additional assistance and recommendations: Dog On Great LLC reserves the right to recommend another computer repair service or company if the troubleshooting requires the assistance of another computer repair service or company to assist with the completion of the repair. You can optionally contract with the other computer repair service or company separately. You may be billed separately by the other computer repair service or company. Dog On Great LLC will not be held responsible for the repairs performed by the other computer repair service or company.
Software used during repair(s): Dog On Great LLC may install any program(s) required to assist with the troubleshooting or repair of your computer. Some programs do not work on all computer systems. If Dog On Great LLC installs a program for you and you have problems with it, Dog On Great LLC will uninstall it at no additional charge, but will not give continued support on the product. Regular repair and support rates will apply.
Loss of data: You certify that you will indemnify and hold harmless Dog On Great LLC for any and all data or software that may be lost or erased, as well as for any consequence of the erasure or loss of that data or software. Although Dog On Great LLC will take every precaution to preserve all data and software on the computer, you acknowledge that occasionally erasure or loss of data or software could occur and the operating system may be compromised and rendered un-useable.
Backup prior to repair(s): Due to the requirements of the repair, it is strongly recommended that you back-up your data and documents prior to the repair. Dog On Great LLC does not back up your computer’s private data or documents on servers, computers, or any electronic devices located at Dog On Great LLC.
Backup training available: If you require training in backup methods and procedures, Dog On Great LLC will provide that training to you during your support session. This training will count against your allotted time. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dog On Great LLC for any and all hardware or software malfunctions or accidents that may occur before, during or after work is performed on Client’s computer, and for any results thereof.
Virus Removal: You also certify that you will indemnify and hold harmless and will pay for added support to Dog On Great LLC for any software repairs necessary after a virus has been detected and removed off a computer. Viruses in a computer can cause many problems, Dog On Great LLC cannot control what or how the virus affected the computer before or after the removal. The standard virus removal should take one hour to complete and will be billed at a rate of $89.99. There are cases where the virus removal could take in excess of one hour. In that case the Client will be notified during the removal that further time will be needed and will be billed for an additional 30 minute session. The virus removal could take in excess of the additional 30 minutes but the customer will not be billed any further. Dog On Great LLC has the right to cancel the Remote Support or In-Home Support at any time during a virus removal. In that event the charge for Remote Support or In-Home Support will be refunded to the Client.
Confidentiality Agreement: Any private information stored on your computer or viewed by a support specialist(s) at Dog On Great LLC during a remote support call will be held confidential unless required by law. Any private or personal information provided to Dog On Great LLC will be kept confidential.
Dog On Great LLC may occasionally modify these terms and conditions. If we make changes to these terms and conditions, and you keep using Dog On Great LLC services or our website (https://www.dogongreat.com) after a change, then that means you accept the new terms.
Release of Liability:
CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless DOG ON GREAT LLC from any and all liability associated with the performance of service or the provision of parts, and acknowledges also that DOG ON GREAT LLC offers no explicit or implied warranty or guarantee on services performed or parts provided, other than the manufacturer’s warranty.
- CLIENT acknowledges that due to the nature of the services being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to CLIENT’s home, office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
- CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless DOG ON GREAT LLC from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of INLINE TECH.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC access, security rights, and permission to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate CLIENT’s computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to, the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on CLIENT’s computer system or network.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC permission to physically access CLIENT’s home or office property where CLIENT’s computer system and/or network resides.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC permission to perform modification to CLIENT’s home or office property for the purpose of installing or troubleshooting computer and/or networking hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches or peripherals. Modification may include such practices as drilling through or disassembling furniture, walls, floors, carpet or trim, laying and removing cabling and devices including affixing cabling and devices to furniture, walls, floors, or trim, using nails, screws, staples, hangers, or plastic ties.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC permission to download and/or install software on CLIENT’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by CLIENT.
- CLIENT grants DOG ON GREAT LLC permission to install hardware in CLIENT’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, hard drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and any other hardware requested to be installed by CLIENT.
- DOG ON GREAT LLC strongly recommends that CLIENT safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by INLINE TECH. CLIENT is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of CLIENT’s data.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms of Conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Washington State.
Returns will be accepted for 30 days from purchase. If product has been opened a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from the return. Buyer will need to pay return shipping. If product arrived defective please contact me as soon as possible so a new product can be shipped.